In public cloud providers that support networks:
- When you onboard resources, the platform will onboard private networks, including details of IP addresses not used by VMs
- You can synchronize private networks
- You can create additional private networks in the provider
- When you create a custom private network in AWS, you can choose the Availability Zone. Availability Zones enable users to deploy VMs separately, with high availability.
- To deploy in an Availability Zone, assign a private IP address in the network belonging to that Availability Zone