In public cloud providers that support networks:
- When you onboard resources, the platform will onboard private networks, including details of IP addresses not used by VMs
- You can synchronize private networks
- You can create additional private networks in the provider
- When you create a custom private network in AWS, you can choose the Availability Zone. Availability Zones enable users to deploy VMs separately, with high availability.
- To deploy in an Availability Zone, assign a private IP address in the network belonging to that Availability Zone
When using the platform, DO NOT DELETE networks directly in the provider because this may cause inconsistency. The synchronization process is especially designed to onboard public cloud elements when you begin to work with a public cloud provider.