Welcome to Abiquo. The Abiquo graphical user interface (GUI, also UI) is a single pane of glass for managing your hybrid cloud environment. This manual is designed to present the whole user interface in detail to cloud administrators, to help them design and create their cloud environments and their own documentation. This manual is organized in sections, according to the structure of the Abiquo UI. Note that there are also separate feature guides for transversal functionalities and integrations.
- Home View — The Home view dashboard gives you statistics and an overview of the resources you are managing on the platform.
- Infrastructure View — The Infrastructure view is where cloud administrators manage their datacenters' physical infrastructure and public clouds, including compute, networks and external storage.
- Virtual Datacenters View — You can work with virtual machines, networks and storage in Virtual datacenters view
- Appliance Library View — The Abiquo Appliance Library enables cloud providers to offer users VM templates for self-service deployment.
- Users View — In Abiquo cloud tenants are called enterprises and you can manage them in Users view.
- Pricing View — Abiquo has a flexible pricing system that is designed to enable cloud providers to supply estimates for and price cloud services.
- Events View — The Events view allows users to see what is happening in Abiquo.
- Configuration View — In Configuration view, administrators configure many aspects of the platform, including the user interface, infrastructure defaults, password security and so on.
- About Abiquo — This section describes the About link (including access to Open Source Licenses)
- Reports — Abiquo Reporting offers several different report categories: