- Datacenters require a unique datacenter ID shared by appliances inside the same datacenter
- The appliances should be able to reach some NTP servers to keep their clocks synchronized
- The Server and Monolithic appliances require DNS resolution for SSL to work out of the box
- Appliances require static network configuration.
- The appliances should have internet access with correct configuration at boot time, in order to download JCE libraries. If not, you must manually download and install the libraries. See Invalid secret key requires JCE encryption libraries