Changes in the NSX integration in 3.8.5
- Plugin for device has changed from "nsx" to:
- "nsx-gateway": renamed old plugin
- "nsx-ecmp": equal cost multi-path
- Abiquo now uses NSX to write to vCenter
- For example, to create port groups
- Obtain a vCenter user with permission to use the NSX
- New enterprise properties have been added for tenant networks, and so on, in format nsx.xxx format. These properties can be used to configure the ECMP plugin.
- New Abiquo Configuration properties have been added e.g. BGP time outs, in abiquo.nsx.xxx format.
- The Abiquo load balancer is not initially supported in the ECMP plugin